We are looking for a Landcape Artist to participate in our company’s residential design department. Your main responsibilities will include rendering residential environments for presentation to potential clients including but not limited to buildings, roads, walkways, water features, flowers, shrubs, and trees. The Landscape Artist will be tasked with using a wide array of mediums dependent on the project including hand drawn maps and computer-aided renderings.
- Design and implement successful plan renderings with little supervision
- Confer with designers to understand a project
- Prepare graphic representations of proposed plans using computer-aided design and drafting (CADD) software
- Hand-draw renderings when needed
- Execute perspective drawings for presentation
- Assist with additional marketing materials and projects when time is available.
- Knowledge of a wide array of rendering tools
- Understand the content of designs. When designing a building’s drainage system, for example, landscape architects need to understand how the building’s location and surrounding land affect each other.
- Be open to feedback and critiques with the ability to pivot quickly
- Collaborate with the design staff on a regular basis to produce plans
- Degree in fine arts or architectural design.
- Self-starter who is capable of producing in a fast-paced environment