We are currently searching for a Hardscape Construction Foreman who will be responsible for the oversight of the work of a two or more member crew to ensure the proper, efficient and timely completion of an installation that keeps with the high standards of our company. Projects will range from paver patios/driveways to ponds and retaining walls to steps.
- Supervise/install jobs from start to finish
- Execute proper techniques and practices
- Execute a strong attention to detail and record keeping
- Communicate effectively to other employees and customers
- Recognize and resolve any issues that arise in the installation process
- Work at a fast pace environment while operating with a high sense of urgency
- Prior hardscape experience
- Self-starter who is committed to producing quality work that exceeds expectations
- Experience operating Bobcats & mini-excavators
- Ability to operate all power equipment necessary for a project; such as paver/demo saws, compaction equipment, laser transits, etc.
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Assure that the quality of work is performed at the highest level
- Effective communication both verbally and in writing
- Understanding of basic electrical, piping and plumbing concepts
- Bi-lingual is a plus
- Commercial Drivers’ license is a plus
Lanoha Nurseries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.