Our Midwestern roots run deep. Founded in 1974, Lanoha Nurseries is the largest family owned & operated nursery, garden center, landscape construction and design firm in the Midwest with over 1000 acres in nursery production. Our team cultivates, maintains, and installs the largest selection of homegrown trees, shrubs, perennials, and flowering annuals throughout the Metro. We are seeking career minded individuals to join our office administration team.
Lanoha Nurseries is seeking a top financial leader who will take ownership of all aspects of accounting, financial reporting, payroll and related systems. Working closely with ownership, this senior leadership position requires an experienced accountant, preferably with construction and office management knowledge. We are looking for a hands-on expert to leverage technology, strengthen our processes and add creativity to a great office team. This is a rare opportunity. The position is open due to the retirement of a long-term employee.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration required
- Highly organized, with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with Acumatica software, construction and retail management is a Plus!
- Financial planning, analysis and forecasting for multi-divisions
- Overseeing the full accounting process and support teams, to include AP, AR, Payroll, Inventory and the Retail Garden Center
- Treasury and cash management, including banking systems and banking relationships
- Partner with external accountants on all local, state, federal and payroll tax filings, as well as year-end reporting and audits
- Software systems assessment and management of inventory controls and accounting related applications
- Accounting compliance, regulations, and reporting to overseeing bodies including safety, OSHA, and construction industry compliance reporting
- Fleet management, asset tracking, fuel regulations, IFTA reporting
- Assures protection of the business assets through internal controls and risk management assessments, including assessing insurance coverages
- Oversee vendor cost efficiency efforts and vendor contract management
- Recruit, train, mentor and coach highly qualified accounting and office staff
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with matching
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Employee Discount at Retail Garden Center
Lanoha Nurseries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, fill out the form below. For further questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 402.289.4103. Para traducir este formulario a español, por favor haga clic en el botón verde de la esquina inferior derecha de la página.