Our Midwestern roots run deep. Founded in 1974, Lanoha Nurseries is one of the largest family-owned & operated Nurseries, Garden Centers, and Landscape Construction & Design Firms in the Midwest. With over 700 acres in nursery production, our team cultivates, maintains, and installs the largest selection of homegrown trees, shrubs, perennials, and annuals throughout the Metro. Regardless of project scale, our professional Landscape Design and Construction teams have both the ability and passion to turn your ideas into your ideal outdoor space. Lanoha is an industry leader with nearly 50 years serving our community. We are seeking career-minded individuals to join our team.
Lanoha Nurseries is searching for an Executive Residential Landscape Designer/Architect in our Landscape Construction Division. The ideal candidate is an expert in designing elite custom outdoor living spaces for premiere residential properties throughout the Metro area. Your designs will be installed by Nebraska’s most talented & dedicated landscape construction crews with the best equipment in the industry. Our unique craftsmanship runs companywide & allows us to create award-winning projects that are second to none.
- Degree in Construction Management, Landscape Design, Landscape Architecture, or equivalent experience preferred
- Knowledge of local plant material, design aesthetics, and hardscape installation materials
- Experience in both landscape installation and sales preferred
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment
- Proficiency with design-based software (CAD, GIS, SketchUp, Lumion, etc.) a PLUS
- Ability to maintain professional decorum and confidentiality
- Self-starter who is committed to producing quality work that exceeds expectations
- Excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to adapt to changes in workflow throughout the day to meet job needs and changes
- Meet with new and existing clients to assess their landscape design needs & maintain a positive relationship throughout the project and beyond
- Formulate conceptual and detailed designs to the client’s desire & budget
- Prepare cost estimates & project billing
- Work in a fast-paced & ever evolving environment
- Work closely with vendors, contractors, and internal departments always ensuring exceptional service and quality
- Organic mentorship of peers and junior staff through project work and day-to-day tasks
- Maintain the highest level of integrity and professionalism while representing the area’s Premiere Landscape Construction & Design Firm
What we offer
- Unlimited earning potential. Salary & commission [ranging from $85,000- $200,000+]
- Energetic, focused & creative work environment and culture
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(k)
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Company truck & phone
- Built-in relationships with our portfolio of clients provides vetted job leads; no cold calling required
Lanoha Nurseries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, fill out the form below. For further questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 402.289.4103. Para traducir este formulario a español, por favor haga clic en el botón verde de la esquina inferior derecha de la página.