Lanoha Nurseries is currently searching for a Mechanic to join our team who will diagnose and repair a fleet of vehicles and equipment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Diagnostics and repairs on all trucks and all types of gas/diesel engines, agricultural, turf equipment and misc. heavy equipment
- Conducting inspections; identifying worn and damaged parts; to ensure that they are in proper operating condition.
- On-site repairs
- Routine fleet maintenance
- Examining and adjusting specified safety devices
- Keeping equipment available for use by completing preventative maintenance schedules and installing component and part upgrades.
- Following all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments
- Maintaining the condition of vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment
- Maintaining a clean work area and appearance
- Completing all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems
- Ability to work within a team setting
- Ability to be self-motivated
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under time and budgetary pressures.
- Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Ability to perform basic repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes
- Ability to lift at least 75 lbs. repeatedly
- Valid driver’s license is required
- Desired Characteristics
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems used in the repair of agricultural and turf equipment
- 5+ years of experience performing service repairs
- Possession of own tools
- be able to pass a DOT physical
- Uniforms will be provided
- Competitive salary
- Energetic, focused and creative work environment
- Medical, dental, 401(k)
- Paid holidays & vacation
Lanoha Nurseries, Inc. is an EEO employer
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, fill out the form below. For further questions contact Joe Sapp at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 402.289.4103.
Para traducir este formulario a español, por favor haga clic en el botón verde de la esquina inferior derecha de la página.
Lanoha Nurseries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.