Our Midwestern roots run deep. Founded in 1974, Lanoha Nurseries is one of the largest family-owned & operated Nurseries, Garden Centers, and Landscape Construction & Design Firms in the Midwest. With over 700 acres in nursery production, our team cultivates, maintains, and installs the largest selection of homegrown trees, shrubs, perennials, and annuals throughout the Metro. Regardless of project scale, our professional Landscape Design and Construction teams have both the ability and passion to turn your ideas into your ideal outdoor space. Lanoha is an industry leader with nearly 50 years serving our community. We are seeking career-minded individuals to join our team.
Lanoha Nurseries is currently searching for an Information Technology Specialist. This position will be responsible for reviewing, planning, organizing and maintaining business application programs and/or project initiatives company-wide.
- Bachelor’s degree or 4+ years relevant experience preferred
- Help desk experience preferred
- Internal desktop, Internet and intranet, application support experience
- Office 365, Windows desktop, Administrator, and user knowledge
- Proficient with troubleshooting for desktops, laptops, landlines, cellular and/or tablets, Retail and POS systems, and other technology (i.e., plotters, printers, scanners, routers, switches, copiers, etc.)
- knowledge on assessing, designing, and maintaining client networks
- Windows 7, 10, 11, Office 365, Macintosh OS
- Configure user accounts, user profiles, password resets and system policies within corporate and store identity platforms
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot hardware and software
- Train end users on proper use of hardware and software
- Maintain working components through repair or replacements; testing and repairing existing faulty equipment and programs
- Act as point of contact for all IT related questions in person, electronically, and by telephone
- Assist in diagnosing and resolving computing related issues
- Maintain work stations for office staff, retail and field staff and their equipment
- Initiate and implement new technologies, processes, and procedures that will support company goals
- Remove viruses and similar problematic software; optimize startup services and programs
- Service copiers, printers, and other equipment by troubleshooting issues (i.e., changing toners, rollers, and parts and general maintenance)
- Store, maintain, and keep inventory of all hardware, software, and related equipment
- Source & research technical solutions
- Development and maintenance of company specific systems and technologies with hardware, software,
installations, and networking
What we offer
- Competitive wages
- Energetic, focused & creative work environment
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Lanoha Nurseries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, fill out the form below. For further questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 402.289.4103. Para traducir este formulario a español, por favor haga clic en el botón verde de la esquina inferior derecha de la página.