Lanoha Nurseries is currently searching for an Inventory/Data Analyst who will maintain and analyze inventory through our Enterprise Resource Planner. This opportunity will allow for a qualified individual to apply their skills in a fast-paced, self-starting position:
- Inventory transfers between locations via ERP software
- Creating labels from purchases.
- Creating kits for custom containers, upshifts, and other greenhouse goods in real time so it can go directly onto the floor
- Assisting residential and commercial support staff with pulling material and maintaining accountability that items are placed on work orders.
- Reconciling negative inventory counts with the proper procedures
- Creating and receiving purchase orders in real time
- Monitoring bulk goods at the garden center
- Cycle count any areas that are of concern
Experience in Acumatica or other ERP solutions
Experience with inventory analysis
Proficient with Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, ETC.), Google Sheets, and Google Docs
Ability to turn raw data into logical information for reporting
Self-starter who has extensive knowledge in reporting and analysis to create and analyze standardized and ad-hoc reports and provide to management or end-user
Ability to identify problems and issues and assist with reporting questions
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Above average attention to details, concern for the exact correctness of work, and strong commitment to completing tasks on time
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, 401(k)
- Paid holidays & vacation
To apply, fill out the form below. For further questions contact Joe Sapp at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 402.289.4103.
Para traducir este formulario a español, por favor haga clic en el botón verde de la esquina inferior derecha de la página.
Lanoha Nurseries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.