Start today! Open interviews 8:00 am Monday through Friday! Come to the Admin Building on the SE corner of 192nd & Center
Lanoha Nurseries is currently searching for a Turf and Landscape Grounds Crew or Foreman to join our team. This is a terrific opportunity for a top of the line manager to work on premier, Class A corporate grounds throughout the Omaha Metro area.
- Provide Lawn Care (fertilization, weed control, insect control, and disease control) for commercial properties throughout Omaha
- Perform all tasks of operations including but not limited to mowing, line trimming, blowing, leaf and debris removal, weeding, edging, hedging, raking and mulch installation
- Provide “on the job” training to all crew members in safety, equipment, technique, etc.
- Supervise daily preparation of trucks, equipment, and inventory
- Supervise & load all tools, gas, and other necessary equipment/materials. Secure all equipment safely.
- Communicate customer’s questions immediately with Corporate Management
- Complete necessary daily paperwork
- Previous experience in turf care
- Attention to detail
- Valid Drivers License helpful but not required
- Spanish Speaking a plus!
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Energetic, focused an creative work environment
- Medical, dental, 401(k)
- Paid holidays & vacation
Lanoha Nurseries, Inc. is an EEO employer
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, fill out the form below. For further questions contact Joe Sapp at email@example.com or call 402.289.4103.
Para traducir este formulario a español, por favor haga clic en el botón verde de la esquina inferior derecha de la página.
Lanoha Nurseries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.