We are currently searching for a Landscape Foreman who will be the leader of a landscape installation crew, work closely with the designer, and produce top quality work for our clients. You will assist in the on-site coordination of projects and job setup.
- Learn and execute proper landscaping techniques
- Execute a strong attention to detail and record keeping
- Communicate effectively to other employees and customers
- Recognize and resolve any issues that arise in the installation process
- Work at a fast pace environment while operating with a high sense of urgency
- Ensure exceptional customer service and quality at all times
- Self-starter who is committed to producing quality work that exceeds expectations
- Effective communication both verbally and in writing
- Assure that the quality of work is performed at the highest level
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record, Commercial Class A or B is preferred
- Plant material and landscaping knowledge
- Ability to operate equipment, such as skid steer loaders, sod cutters, and roto-tillers
- Hardscape installation experience
Lanoha Nurseries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.