Our Midwestern roots run deep. Founded in 1974, Lanoha Nurseries is one of the largest family-owned & operated Nurseries, Garden Centers, and Landscape Construction & Design Firms in the Midwest. With over 700 acres in nursery production, our team cultivates, maintains, and installs the largest selection of homegrown trees, shrubs, perennials, and annuals throughout the Metro. Regardless of project scale, our professional Landscape Design and Construction teams have both the ability and passion to turn your ideas into your ideal outdoor space. Lanoha is an industry leader with nearly 50 years serving our community. We are seeking career-minded individuals to join our team.
In preparation for Spring ’24, Lanoha Nurseries is adding 3 Landscape Construction Foreman to the team. Landscape Construction Foreman are the front line leaders and quality assurance ambassadors for Residential and Commercial Landscape Installation Projects. Landscape Foreman will work closely with designers & project managers and produce top-quality work for our clients.
- Self-starter who is committed to producing quality work that exceeds expectations
- Effective communication both verbally and in writing
- Assure that the quality of work is performed at the highest level
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record, Commercial Class A or B is preferred
- Ability to operate equipment, such as skid steer loaders, sod cutters, and roto-tillers
- Hardscape installation experience
- Plant material and landscaping knowledge is a PLUS!
- Bilingual Spanish is a PLUS!
- Learn and execute proper landscaping techniques
- Learn and execute proper hardscape installation techniques
- Team leadership; training and validating skills for assigned crew members
- Execute a strong attention to detail and record keeping
- Communicate effectively to other employees and customers
- Driving Crew and Equipment to and from job sites. Safely loading and unloading equipment & tools.
- Driving pickup trucks with trailers and/or commercial straight trucks (Class B)
- Recognize and resolve any issues that arise in the installation process
- Work at a fast-paced environment while operating with a high sense of urgency
- Ensure exceptional customer service and quality
What we offer
- Competitive salary & Year Round Employment
- Energetic, focused & creative work environment
- Paid holidays & vacation
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(k)
- Top of the Line Fleet & Equipment
- Internal Promotions & Career Ladders
- Employee Discount at Retail Garden Center
Lanoha Nurseries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, fill out the form below. For further questions contact email@example.com or call 402.289.4103. Para traducir este formulario a español, por favor haga clic en el botón verde de la esquina inferior derecha de la página.