Lanoha Nurseries is a family owned landscape/nursery industry leader in Nebraska with an excellent opportunity for an experienced Landscape Maintenance Professional to use their skills to manage an established division in Lincoln, Nebraska. This position will be responsible for establishing and the implementation of management structure relative to the day-to-day responsibilities within the division. This position will also be responsible for training and overseeing all staff activates including: mowing, turf fertilization, turf chemical applications, general plant maintenance, pruning, irrigation maintenance, and snow removal. Join a stable, reputable company that prides itself on excellence.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Horticulture, Turf Management, or similar field, preferred but not required
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory or management experience within industry
- Knowledge of green industry applications and trends
- Hands-on/lead by example mentality
- Excellent communication skills
- Teamwork oriented
- Attention to detail
- Self-starter capable of leading others
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Lanoha Nurseries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.