CHOOSE A BEAUTIFUL STANDARD OF LIVING. Enhance your life with Lanoha Nurseries, one of the largest landscaping companies in the Midwest. Put your gifts to work alongside a full-service landscape division, nursery, and Garden Center. There are countless opportunities to succeed in our diverse company.
Our guiding principles are dedicated to excellence in performing services, applying advanced techniques in landscaping, and providing exceptional materials. We have a reputation for being a solid and progressive company that is responsible and a leader in our industry. Join the team with a storied history of bringing to life extraordinary projects.
Lanoha Nurseries is seeking a Color Coordinator to lead our annual installation and property maintenance crews. Responsibilities include scheduling, layout, and installation management. This individual must also communicate with salespersons and oversee daily paperwork.
- Lead and direct crews installing annual planters and beds
- Manage all aspects of multiple projects daily
- Oversee completion of accurate paperwork each day
- Manage interior and exterior plant installations and maintenance
- See planting process through from amending soil, correctly planting, fertilizing and watering
- Lead and direct crews completing maintenance of exterior and interior plants
- Communicate with sales staff, designers and clients
- Efficiently schedule multiple installs daily for different sales staff
- Create work orders for crews daily
- Coordinate and communicate with clients on and off the job site to ensure customer satisfaction and expectations
- Review company warranties with clients when needed
- Implementation of given designs for annuals as well as creating designs when needed
- Prepare each day to work in all types of weather and have the appropriate gear to do so
- Make safety a priority
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and hard-working
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Capable of lifting 25 pounds
- Driver’s license and ability to drive a manual truck (stick shift)
- Knowledge of outdoor flowers, shrubs, landscape maintenance, gardening skills and color coordination skills highly preferred
- Ability to speak Spanish preferred
- Exceptional verbal, written and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Lanoha Nurseries, Inc. is an EEO employer
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, fill out the form below. For further questions contact Joe Sapp at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 402.289.4103.
Para traducir este formulario a español, por favor haga clic en el botón verde de la esquina inferior derecha de la página.
Lanoha Nurseries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.