We are currently searching for a Project Coordinator in our Residential Landscape Division. They will assist in all phases of a landscape, including site measurements, layouts, material acquisition and warranty matters. The position will assist a Landscape Designer in client management and satisfaction.
- Work with landscape designer and foreman to complete the installation of designs
- Drafting, data entry and project coordination
- Assist with the entry of design quotes
- Help designer establish and maintain client relationships
- Work in a fast pace environment while operating with a high sense of urgency
- Working closely with vendors, subcontractors and employees; ensuring exceptional customer service and quality at all times
- Basic knowledge of plant and hardscape materials
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment
- Self-starter who is committed to producing quality work that exceeds expectations
- Effective communication both verbally and in writing
- Extremely well-organized
- Work well under pressure, meet deadlines, juggle multiple projects and maintain a positive attitude
- CAD and drafting skills preferable
- Degree in Landscape Design or Landscape Architecture desired
To apply, fill out the form below. For further questions contact Joe Sapp at email@example.com or call 402.289.4103.
Para traducir este formulario a español, por favor haga clic en el botón verde de la esquina inferior derecha de la página.
Lanoha Nurseries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.