Lanoha Nurseries is in search for a Project Manager in our Commercial Landscape Division who will assist in all phases of a landscape, including estimating, material acquisition, site layouts, and supervision of multiple installation crews.
- Prepare proposals in response to bid requests
- Monitor job progress
- On-site work and project coordination
- Project billing
- Establish and maintain client relationships
- Work at a fast pace environment while operating with a high sense of urgency
- Working closely with vendors, subcontractors and employees; ensuring exceptional service and quality at all times
- Degree in Construction Management or Landscape Design
- Knowledge of plant and hardscape materials
- Drafting experience preferred
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment
- Self-starter who is committed to producing quality work that exceeds expectations
- Effective communication both verbally and in writing
- Extremely well-organized
- Work well under pressure, meet deadlines, juggle multiple projects and maintain a positive attitude
To apply, fill out the form below. For further questions contact Joe Sapp at email@example.com or call 402.289.4103.
Para traducir este formulario a español, por favor haga clic en el botón verde de la esquina inferior derecha de la página.
Lanoha Nurseries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.